Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Globally, 2 in 3 people believe that Jesus was the messiah. Are all those people wrong?

Anonymous A started this discussion 5.8 years ago #6,461

What makes you qualified to say all of those people are wrong?
Poll option Votes Percentage Graph
Yes, I know better than the majority of the planet. (See: arrogance.) 20 67%
No, they are correct, there is valid reason for these beliefs. 10 33%

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later[^] [v] #112,032

herp derp it would be closer to 1 in 3

and then people that actually believe it, and aren't just members of a state church, or merely culturally part of a church would be far less

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,034

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
I know right, bet there's more pedophiles than christians anyway (especially in church).

especially mountainman's church

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,035

@112,032 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)

> herp derp it would be closer to 1 in 3
Wrong.
> and then people that actually believe it, and aren't just members of a state church, or merely culturally part of a church would be far less
I'm talking people that identify as a religious group that believes in Jesus as Messiah. I'm not going to form conjecture about them being "closet atheists" or something similar.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 18 seconds later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,036

How are they qualified to saw that they are right?

stickybuns !bENfolDsOU joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 22 seconds later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,037

The truth is the truth even if no one believes it. A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,039

@112,034 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
Some people attend church socially, not because they are actually believe.

Convicted pedophiles must obtain state approval before going to a church in my state.

The number of pedophiles is probably constant through all society, but the number of child molesters is lower in church.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 46 seconds later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,040

@112,035 (A)
post figures

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 59 seconds later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,041

@112,037 (stickybuns !bENfolDsOU)
The acceptedness of an idea is a good show of it's validity. Billions of people won't just believe something, people can identify and seperate truth and lies.

Anything is possible, but 99.9% of people don't believe the earth is round just because. This isn't a coincidence. They can identify the truth more often than not. Same goes for Jesus as the messiah.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,043

@112,036 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
@112,037 (stickybuns !bENfolDsOU)

lol don't fall for the troll... show how his figures are wrong and he fails straight away

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 5 seconds later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,044

@112,039 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Actually, pedophilia is evenly distributed across groups, even church. Just ask the catholics, the rate of pedophilea in the catholic church is the same as any general population.

They actually had to do a study to prove that the catholic church doesn't 'attract' pedophiles. It's something like 1% of the population are sick fucks (like you) and it's the same distributuon in churches.

I learned that from science.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 6 seconds later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,045

oh boy
here we go

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 39 seconds later, 13 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,046

@112,040 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Messianic Jews: 50,000 - 100,000
Christians: 2,000,000,000–2,200,000,000
Muslims: 1,570,000,000–1,650,000,000

stickybuns !bENfolDsOU replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 14 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,049

@112,041 (A)
You're using an appeal to the masses as a proof. That's a logical fallacy.

I'm done Here.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,050

@previous (stickybuns !bENfolDsOU)
And here's an ad hominem: mountainman is a sick fuck child abuse fetishist.

Prove me wrong mountainman.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 second later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,051

@112,046 (A)
LOL I stand corrected

very good

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 26 seconds later, 15 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,053

@112,044 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
Did you even read my post?

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos triple-posted this 5.8 years ago, 31 seconds later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,055

@112,050 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
That's not an ad hominem lol

That's just an insult.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,058

@112,053 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
I try not to, but sometimes I force myself to.

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Yeah, i guess it is pretty relevant.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,062

@previous (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
Then you would you realize that you actually agree with my post, despite claiming to disagree lol!

We're not arguing about anything, so it can't be an ad hominem. It's completely irrelevant to the topic, and I wouldn't be surprized if it gets deleted for being off-topic.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 24 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,064

@112,049 (stickybuns !bENfolDsOU)

> You're using an appeal to the masses as a proof. That's a logical fallacy.
Wrong. I did not claim this is proof, I claimed it is supporting evidence. And there is a correlation between belief and truth.

Appealing to authority is also a fallacy, but it is not fallacious to say that a doctors advice should be followed. Only to say that it is absolute proof, does it become a fallacy.

Reading a Wikipedia article does not make you a Logician. Take philosophy/logic classes and you will see that there is much more to it.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

stickybuns !bENfolDsOU replied with this 5.8 years ago, 8 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,072

@previous (A)
In the poll, you used 'correct' not 'most likely correct based on evidence'. To me, that implies you're using the masses as proof rather than supporting of proof.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 54 seconds later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,073

@112,064 (A)
Mountainman, give it up. You're not fooling anyone. You're just not as smart as you try to come off. I think your pretentious and pompus way of discourse is the reason no one likes you. I don't even think most people give a fuck that you lust after 13 year old girls. I think they don't like you as a human being, you arrogant twat.

stickybuns !bENfolDsOU replied with this 5.8 years ago, 54 seconds later, 35 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,074

@previous (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
I don't mind him if you take out the religiousness/paedophilia.

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 25 seconds later, 35 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,075

@112,073 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
du arg?

(Edited 15 seconds later.)

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,077

@112,073 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
lol I am not OP

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 24 seconds later, 40 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,078

@112,075 (G)
No, i just really enjoy calling mountainman a sick fuck pedo. I haven't even gotten to tell him to die in a fire yet.

@112,064 (A)
Die in a fire mountainman. Die in a fire and burn in hell (cause you believe in it).

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 45 seconds later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,079

@previous (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
stop citing OP but talking to me. are you retarded?

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 45 seconds later, 42 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,081

@112,077 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Oh, i know. But this thread is now diamonds.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 58 seconds later, 43 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,082

@112,073 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
He's not even being that bad right now.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 seconds later, 43 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,083

@112,079 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
I dunno, bud. Looks like samefag to me.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 45 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,085

@112,082 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
Yeah, but me an MM --we go way back.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 46 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,086

@previous (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
Do we?

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 49 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,089

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Indeed.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 13 seconds later, 49 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,090

A thread full of numbers and statistics pulled out of your anus @OP

Citations needed, bro...

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 52 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,093

@112,089 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
Oh, ok.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 16 seconds later, 52 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,094

@112,090 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
Are you retarded? Look up the numbers yourself.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 55 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,095

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Why are you answering for Opie? Y'all are samefag, huh.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 58 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,101

@previous (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
I hereby give mods permission to prove I am not OP.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,103

@112,094 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Not even close to retarded, but sure you are. You gotta take your head outta your ass and realise that your nutreligious america ain't the whole world.

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 7 seconds later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #112,104

@112,041 (A)

500 years ago everyone thought the world was flat, your argument fails.
American citizens were convinced weapons a mass destruction where in located in Afghanistan.
Various "medicines" have been used throughout the ages, the majority of people believed these medicines healed the wounded. They only made their conditions worse.
The ancient people of Egypt believed their Pharaohs to be gods.
Hitler managed to convince the German government to give him total control of the country.

Also your "facts" are way off. It's more like 50% of the world not 66%. Just because people are labelled Christians doesn't mean they are practicing, or that they even believe in Jesus Christ. A bit of common sense would be appreciated before you go on another religious rant.

Just take last week when a con man convinced a large group of people to give him all their money because the world was going to end.

People are fucking idiots.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,106

@112,090 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
I gave numbers that can be confirmed anywhere. see: @112,046 (A)

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,109

@112,103 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
You are retarded. Instead of looking up the numbers yourself, you just utter meaningless crap. Look up the numbers and get back to me.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 35 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,110

@112,106 (A)
That's the part where "citations needed, bro" kicks in.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,114

@112,104 (I)
"Everyone" did not believe the world was flat. We have known the world was round since the ancient greeks.

You need to count muslims and messianic jews as well.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 26 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,115

@112,110 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
If you dispute it, look it up yourself.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,118

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
You are trying to prove stuff, and I need to look it up and to your job by myself... that's not how the world works.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,119

@previous (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
I'm not trying to prove anything. I just said something. Accept it, or if you are unsure, look it up and check.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 41 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,120

@112,118 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
do my job? LOL it is your job to educate yourself. This is EXACTLY how the world works

Anonymous I replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,122

@112,114 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)

> "Everyone" did not believe the world was flat. We have known the world was round since the ancient greeks.

There's a huge difference between knowing and believing. The Greeks knew the world was round but a lot of people chose to believe otherwise. Don't take my word for it though, the Catholic church were convinced it was flat. The were also convinced the Earth was at the centre of the universe. Actually they were convinced of a lot of things until they were proven wrong, how ironic.

I counted both the Jews and Muslims as well, the number is a lot closer to 50% than it is to 66%. Look it up for yourself.

(Edited 31 seconds later.)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,123

@112,104 (I)

> 500 years ago everyone thought the world was flat, your argument fails.
That was a rational idea at the time, and when it was proved that it was not flat people understood and changed their minds. That has yet to change with Jesus being the Messiah, many people find the idea very convincing, because of all the overwhelming evidence. If the idea was disproved people would change their minds.

Your argument is inconsistent... People understand the earth is round when it is proved, and yet the same is not true for the disproval of Jesus as messiah? Why the difference?

> American citizens were convinced weapons a mass destruction where in located in Afghanistan.
> Various "medicines" have been used throughout the ages, the majority of people believed these medicines healed the wounded. They only made their conditions worse.
> The ancient people of Egypt believed their Pharaohs to be gods.
> Hitler managed to convince the German government to give him total control of the country
The majority of the world was not convinced of any of these for 2 millennium.
> Also your "facts" are way off. It's more like 50% of the world not 66%.
See: @112,046 (A)
Count it up yourself.
> Just because people are labelled Christians doesn't mean they are practicing, or that they even believe in Jesus Christ. A bit of common sense would be appreciated before you go on another religious rant.
If they didn't believe it, they wouldn't identify as it.
> Just take last week when a con man convinced a large group of people to give him all their money because the world was going to end.
A few people were convinced of it for a couple years. Not comparable. Many lies resonate, but you can't fool everyone (or 2/3 of the world) forever (or 2,011 years).
> People are fucking idiots.
Some are.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 34 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,124

@112,120 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
You seem mad, and you say I should accept "facts" you made up. Oh lol, and to get back to the question @OP asked, yes... yes they are wrong...

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,126

@previous (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
You remind me of holocaust, and global warming denyers. The majority of the world, and experts agree, but pseudo-intellectuals still insist they know better than everyone else.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,128

@112,124 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
> lazy
> wants someone to do everything for him

your an amerifag right?

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,129

@112,122 (I)
> no one knows
> catholics pick a position
> position is shown to be wrong
> they change to the right position

what is wrong with that? perfectly acceptable behavior.

Anonymous I replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,130

@112,123 (A)

> Your argument is inconsistent... People understand the earth is round when it is proved, and yet the same is not true for the disproval of Jesus as messiah? Why the difference?

Don't worry, people will disprove Jesus as the messiah once they wake up and realise he was nothing more than a brilliant con man and that the church is based on lies.

> The majority of the world was not convinced of any of these for 2 millennium.

So the longer a lie is believed and the more people who believe it, the more true it is?
0/10

> If they didn't believe it, they wouldn't identify as it.

Implying they had a choice to identify as anything else. America doesn't work the same way the rest of the world does, not all of us have the option to practise whatever religion(s) we like.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,133

@previous (I)
wtf? America is a great place of religious freedom.

Anonymous I replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,134

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)

I'm assuming OP is from America, some parts of the world don't have such freedoms.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 58 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,136

@112,128 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
No, I'm the euromaster race... we don't have "one nation under god" all over our money, we use our brains and think rationally...

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,139

@112,130 (I)

> Don't worry, people will disprove Jesus as the messiah once they wake up and realise he was nothing more than a brilliant con man and that the church is based on lies.
It may happen. Why believe it before it's proven?
>
> So the longer a lie is believed and the more people who believe it, the more true it is?
It's called the test of time. Widely held beliefs, over long periods of time face much scrutiny. Facing this scrutiny, and still being widely beleived is a good sign that it is true.

The big lies- WMDs, nazism, all those that you mentioned were proved wrong. many were never widely believed.

> Implying they had a choice to identify as anything else. America doesn't work the same way the rest of the world does, not all of us have the option to practise whatever religion(s) we like.
You won't face religious persecution. There is state religion in America, I know christians, jews, and atheists who manage to live normal lives.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,142

Why believe in the Christian bible if it hasn't been proven?

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 12 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,154

@112,134 (I)
oh sorry, i thought you were claiming america didnt have religious freedom. I agree with you 100%.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 57 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,156

@112,136 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
lol europe has failed. europe = chavs, gypsies, and muslims.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,160

That, coming from a pedo religious amerifag... I can live with it...

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #112,166

@previous (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
Lol

Anonymous I replied with this 5.8 years ago, 20 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,215

@112,139 (A)

> It may happen. Why believe it before it's proven?

why believe in the Messiah before he's been proven.

> It's called the test of time. Widely held beliefs, over long periods of time face much scrutiny. Facing this scrutiny, and still being widely beleived is a good sign that it is true.

Less and less people believe in Jesus Christ these days, so one can make the assumption that as the years go by (and more people denounce Jesus) it becomes less likely Jesus was the Messiah.

> You won't face religious persecution. There is state religion in America, I know christians, jews, and atheists who manage to live normal lives.

This is based on personal experience, we both know there is religious persecution worldwide. Don't deny it.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 hours later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,303

How correct something is has nothing to do with how many people believe it.

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,306

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
This.

Plenty of people believe in Islam, what's to say they are wrong, OP?

Broseph !!fxnDb+Ve4 joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,308

They're right that Jesus is the Messiah in the same sense that Legolas is an Elf, Super Man is an alien, and Bruce Wayne is Batman.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 25 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,309

@112,303 (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)
> has nothing to do with
That's not true, people make beliefs based on the truth of something.

99.9% of people will agree the sky is blue. That's not a coincidence, it's agreed because it's obvious. The same is true of any obvious idea- people will almost always agree by a large majority.

You can't claim that is coincidence.

Also, if you went around asking people if elephants could fly, they'd agree 99.9% that of course they cannot. Is that a coincidence? No. It is because people can analyze.

So now that we have it established that there is a link, and you were wrong in saying it "has nothing to do with how many people believe it" we can proceed.

Since more often than not people believe something because of evidence, reason, and whatnot we can establish that a popular idea, while not always correct, deserves some credibility.

Again, whether or not you believe Jesus was the messiah, you can't deny that majority agreement almost always happens because it's the truth. This is especially true when it has withstood the test of time, and large speculation from it popularity as an idea.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,311

@112,308 (Broseph !!fxnDb+Ve4)

There is a reason one idea is widely accepted, and the others are not.

Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,314

@112,306 (K)
I believe Muslims have some right ideas- for example that Jesus is the Messiah.

Anonymous K replied with this 5.8 years ago, 46 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,315

@previous (A)
Yes, but they don't believe that Jesus was the son of God, and they also believe the entire New Testament is crap.

Anonymous E replied with this 5.8 years ago, 30 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,316

Lol OP has trolled all of us. He's basing his entire argument off of a personal stance and his 'data' (opinion) is biased towards that personal stance. He's grasping at straws and sticking his head up his own arse.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,317

@112,315 (K)
@previous (E)

> Lol OP has trolled all of us. He's basing his entire argument off of a personal stance
What do you mean by that?
> and his 'data' (opinion) is biased towards that personal stance.
My data is a fact even atheists should be able to agree on. I'm talking about the # of people who believe Jesus was the Messiah, if you are not, clarify.
> He's grasping at straws and sticking his head up his own arse.
i'm simply pointing out that people don't believe things for nothing, and that it's arrogant to claim you know better than the majority of the planet.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,321

@112,309 (A)
What proof is there that Jesus is the messiah?
Many Native Americans believe that the world rested on a turtle. This withstood the test of time for untold centuries until they got assraped by Europeans.

The majority of people once believed that lead was a miracle cure.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,325

@previous (Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6)

> What proof is there that Jesus is the messiah?
Read the Bible and see for yourself.
> Many Native Americans believe that the world rested on a turtle.
I thought that was Discworld.

Nonetheless, the idea was not widespread across the world. Many native americans have adopted Christian religious views mixed in with their native american traditions. The Native American Church says it's compatible with Chritianity.
> This withstood the test of time for untold centuries until they got assraped by Europeans.
I doubt it was centuries. They may have been there for centuries, but this does not mean their religion was.
> The majority of people once believed that lead was a miracle cure.
[citation needed]

Anonymous K replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,331

Fuck off, scatman.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 53 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,332

@previous (K)
Nope.

stickybuns !bENfolDsOU replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,337

@112,325 (A)
@112,325 (A)

> Read the Bible and see for yourself.
circular reasoning isn't a toy bud. You can't use the bible as proof of Jesus being the messiah, because the bible relies on that to be correct. That's essentially going to the bible to prove the bible is correct.

(Edited 17 seconds later.)

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,346

@previous (stickybuns !bENfolDsOU)
And how do you know logic is correct? Do you use reasoning? Sounds like circular logic as well.

Triptych !!DP4/G/5A6 replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,348

@112,325 (A)

> Read the Bible and see for yourself.
The Bible could have been written by anybody. that's not proof.
> I thought that was Discworld.
Lol. My bad.

> Nonetheless, the idea was not widespread across the world. Many native americans have adopted Christian religious views mixed in with their native american traditions. The Native American Church says it's compatible with Chritianity.
They have adopted Christian views because they were kinda forced to.
> I doubt it was centuries. They may have been there for centuries, but this does not mean their religion was.
Why would their religious views change?

> [citation needed]
Hm. I can't find anything for lead. But here, bichlorate of mercury, which is bichloride of mercury, which is mercuric chloride.
http://blog.deborahblum.com/?p=154 One commonly used as an antiseptic.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lookatleannespictures/5493847636/ Once used to treat STDs.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,352

@112,309 (A)
> 99.9% of people will agree the sky is blue.
That's what I'm talking about, statistics pulled out of your anus.
More than 0.1% of the population have sight problems (color blind, completely blind...) and they wouldn't agree that the sky is blue...

stickybuns !bENfolDsOU replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,355

@112,346 (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
*facepalm* Dumbass.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 27 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,356

@112,352 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)

> >99.9% of people will agree the sky is blue.
> That's what I'm talking about, statistics pulled out of your anus.
It's obvious. Ask anyone, and they will tell you the same (unless their joking)
> More than 0.1% of the population have sight problems (color blind, completely blind...) and they wouldn't agree that the sky is blue...
Ok, but do you get the point? the numbers are NEARLY EVERYBODY vs. A FEW PEOPLE, and this is typical for obvious thing, and common sense. this isn't coincidence, it's correlation.

SQUARED !B./giPt8go joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,361

Trolls trolling trolls, etc. etc.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 35 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,363

@112,355 (stickybuns !bENfolDsOU)
So if I use faith to justify faith, I'm using circular reasoning...
But if you use logic to justify logic, that's ok?

You have double standards, and:
> *facepalm* Dumbass.
Isn't a real response. It's a pathetic cop-out.

think about it. Why can't you reply? Because the same point works for faith and logic. Both rely on circular reasoning.

Anonymous K replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,367

@112,361 (SQUARED !B./giPt8go)
That's exactly what a troll would say. :|

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,369

@112,356 (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
No, all day long you've been shitting random numbers all over the thread, you say it's a fact, than you say "lol but you get what I mean"
You sir, are a religious nutcase... no matter how good one arguments you, you'll deny it and pull more random numbers out of your ass...

SQUARED !B./giPt8go replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,372

@112,367 (K)

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 20 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,375

Externally hosted image@112,355 (stickybuns !bENfolDsOU)
You know where that reply is on this pyramid? The bottom.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,378

@112,369 (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
> I WANT TO SEE A CITATION SAYING PEOPLE BELIEVE THE SKY IS BLUE

Anonymous K replied with this 5.8 years ago, 53 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,380

@previous (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
Don't make up random statistics then.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,381

@112,378 (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
The sky isn't actually blue. We just see it as being blue.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,386

@112,380 (K)
Your trying to discredit me because I said people can agree the sky is blue.

You are being pedantic, and grasping at straws.

Anonymous K replied with this 5.8 years ago, 49 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,388

@previous (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
Don't make up random statistics then.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 9 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,389

@112,381 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
When we see something as a colour, it is said that the object "is" that colour. You are being epically pedantic.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 23 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,390

@112,388 (K)
Don't be pedantic then and get a real argument.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 21 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,392

@112,389 (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
I'm really not. Some people see colors differently or can't see some colors at all.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,395

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
The sky typically reflects light around 450nm, which is in an objective sense blue.

Yes, some people can't see it, or have other problems, but:

You are being pedantic.

Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 36 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,399

Argument from popularity.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,406

@112,395 (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
But what? Don't make a crappy argument.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,407

@112,399 (N)
Only a fallacy when given as proof.

As is Argument from authority a fallacy, it doesn't mean you ignore all authority figures. Your doctor knows about your health, and your mechanic knows what's best for your car.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 16 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,410

ITT: Masterdebating.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,414

@112,406 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
My argument:
1. People can generally agree the sky is blue
2. This is not a coincidence, it is because obvious things are agreeable.

That is not "crappy" it's common sense, and my opponents are to pathetic to admit this, lest they actually be wrong.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,419

@previous (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
Obvious things are agreeable? What about slavery? It still happens to this day.

Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 53 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,421

OK, this is getting sad.

You guys win! No one thinks the sky is blue. That was obviously a stretch (hurr)

You know best, and are obviously sooo much smarter than 2/3 of the world.

It's only circular logic when people of faith do it. when logicians do it, it makes perfect sense! No need to prove this either, name calling is a top argument!

lol, g'night. no sane man can stand talking to morons for this long...

Anonymous K replied with this 5.8 years ago, 46 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,424

@previous (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
I'm glad you finally admit you're wrong. I will walk away victorious. Night, faggot.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 33 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,426

@112,421 (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
Bye you fucking queer.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,438

@112,378 (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)
No sir. You said 99.9% people would agree that the sky is blue.
Ask every blind/color blind person out there, they wouldn't agree with you.
But no, you pulled 99.9% out of that pile of crap you call brain inside your head, so that random number must be true.

So I'll stop arguing and just _ACCEPT_AS_A_FACT_ that 99.9% people see the sky blue since you said so.

Have a nice day, you ignorant idiot.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,444

@112,407 (Uricguy !3tIypcnDUc)

> Your doctor knows about your health, and your mechanic knows what's best for your car.

My doctor and my mechanic are trained to know about my health and car. 10 billion doctors telling me that I have only one leg does not mean that I only have one leg, and one billion mechanics telling me my car is electric does not mean my car is electric.

TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k replied with this 5.8 years ago, 7 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,453

Image went missing"God gave me eyesight for just one morning. Oh the beautiful colors I saw, the stunning sunset. The sky was bloody red, and I never understood what people meant when they said the sky was blue."
TheSheep - story of a zombie and random statistics
Post #112,453 Thread #6,461

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,458

@previous (TheSheep !kJ.A4PF7.k)
Lol, sometimes the sky is even black with white spots.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 41 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,461

@previous (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)

No, the sky is transparent.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,467

@previous (N)
Touche. Well played.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,473

@previous (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)

:)

Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 24 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,499

I don't know if they are wrong, but certainly just because 2 of 3 people believe something doesn't make it necessarily right. Popular belief doesn't mean it's true.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 hours later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,707

@previous (O)
OP didn't say that it did. He just said it was arrogant to say I am smarter than 2/3 of the world.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 35 seconds later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,708

@112,426 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
That is very rude and somewhat amiss of you to be using gay epithets as insults.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 49 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,816

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
So?

Unintentional Jackass !LASXURl1b6 joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 10 minutes later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,833

It is closer to being truth than to being false, but it is not necessarily true. If the other 1/3 were able to be convinced, then it would be a universal truth. Assuming that we are alone in this universe, obviously. If it is history, and everyone believes it, then it is the truth. Presently, though, I would have to disagree with them.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #112,944

@112,816 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
So don't be rude and stop using gay terms as insults. Thank you.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 12 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,315

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Yeah, mountainman isn't even gay, he likes underaged girls.

Anonymous Q joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,320

Shit-tier Asperger's detected

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,321

@112,444 (N)

There is a reason all millions/billions doctors + mechanics don't say those things

Your hypothetical situation is idiotic.

henn !ksfzGo9XsI joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,326

Image went missing

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 16 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,327

@113,315 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
I wasn't calling MM gay. He's a straight pedo.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,331

@113,321 (A)

> There is a reason all millions/billions doctors + mechanics don't say those things

Because they can observe otherwise. Religious people cannot do that and so whatever they think is worthless.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,338

@113,327 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
Oh, I know. I just like pointing out that he's a child molester pedophile and he's in school to be a pastor.

Kinda cliche, don'tcha think? Pedophile priests are so overdone. Why not become a pedophile carpenter, or a pedophile electrician?

Oh, thats right: access to children and the immediate trust of parents. I guess pedophile priest is the way to go.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 45 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,339

@previous (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)


> Why not become a pedophile carpenter

Jesus already did that.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,345

@113,338 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
I know. His interaction with young people really worries me.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 5.8 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,361

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
He's probably just a persona.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,368

@previous (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)
No, he's not.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 5.8 years ago, 43 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,370

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
Proof?

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,371

@previous (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)
I've spoken to him many times and I feel like he is telling the truth. I believe that he really was kicked out of his church for getting too close to some of the girls.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,375

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
He could still have been lying to you. Again, all we have to go on is his word, which is usually bullshit.

Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc replied with this 5.8 years ago, 25 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,386

@previous (Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx)
Just because it's bullshit doesn't mean the overall quantity doesn't amount to something. It's still a pile of shit, but ir does exist.

It's like a person who won't stop bringing up homosex. If it's on your mind that much, it probably means something.

So even if he's just 'trolling,' he's still constantly obsessed with it.

Rebecca Black.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 26 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,391

@previous (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
And the Fanning sisters.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 5.8 years ago, 36 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,411

@113,386 (Bookshelf !hbZVTk6JYc)
I don't doubt that he's a weirdo IRL, I just think that he lies a lot. A troll isn't a reliable source of information, after all.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 6 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,582

@113,391 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
since when is it the fanning sisters?? I only ever posted Dakota. And that was just a shtick thing. Why are you taking it so seriously?

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 15 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,609

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Oh no. People take me for my word!

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,639

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
Posting a picture isn't a word...

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 53 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,641

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
People see you in the way that you present yourself. If you post many Fanning pictures, people will assume that like her. It's not a hard concept.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,677

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
I do like her. She's a great actor who has been in many of my favorite films.

Anonymous D replied with this 5.8 years ago, 17 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,731

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Then what's the problem?

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 7 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,742

@previous (D)
If you reread the former posts, stickybuns, it appears that rebecca black is connected with the preceding sentence about obsession. Toto then links the Fanning sentences to Rebecca Black.

I am not obsessed with Dakota Fanning.

Anonymous D replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,750

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Are you obsesses with Rebecca Black?

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 41 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,752

@previous (D)

Well, she is 13...

Anonymous D replied with this 5.8 years ago, 39 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,755

@previous (N)
Yes! Count it!

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,769

@113,750 (D)
No more than any one else. She sang one crappy song, big deal.

Anonymous D replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,775

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Then don't let it bother you.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,785

@previous (D)
If I was obsessed with Rebecca Black and people said I was, I wouldn't be bothered.
But since I am not, and people say I am, it bothers me.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,792

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
It's a tiny thing at best. I would be worried about other things that are said about you. Because they are much worse.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,793

@113,785 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)

You clearly are. This thread isn't even about Rebecca Black and you're talking about her, you psycho stalker.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,801

@113,792 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
I am worried about all the terrible things you say about me, especially when you post anon.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 23 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,802

@113,793 (N)
herp derp I didn't bring her up

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 43 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,805

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)

You're still talking about her you future serial killer.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,812

@previous (N)

no, i am not.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,815

@113,801 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Why are you worried?

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 9 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,817

@113,812 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)

Prove it.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,820

@113,815 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
I was agreeing with your word choice, that is all.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 53 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,823

@113,817 (N)
You can't PROVE a negative. How's this though - I will make no topics about Rebecca Black for the next year. Would that be proof?

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 6 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,824

@113,820 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Okay. But why are you worried?

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 38 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,825

@113,823 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)

No, that just proves that you're even more of a stalker. You have to actively restrain yourself from making topics about her. You make me sick.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 18 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,826

@113,824 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
I don't like people telling untruths about me. Do you?

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,832

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
It happens and I'm not that bothered by it. But I'm definitely less targeted than you are because I don't purposely antagonize people or post weirdo topics about kids.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,839

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
Disagreeing with people and arguing the truth should not antagonize people - unless you realize your position is wrong and only hold to it to justify certain behaviors, or because you don't want to admit you were wrong.
Link me to a weirdo topic I posted about kids.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,840

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Whatever you say. You know, there is a reason why so many people dislike you, and it's not just for the obvious reason. I have seen you post creepy things about kids, but I'm not taking the time to look for them.

(Edited 16 seconds later.)

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #113,846

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
The darkness hates the light, because it brings their evil deeds to light. Lots of people hate Ron Paul because he will end their criminal activity.

So there is no evidence I have ever posted anything about kids but you will continue to say there is. Please don't.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 22 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #114,708

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)

> The darkness hates the light, because it brings their evil deeds to light. Lots of people hate Ron Paul because he will end their criminal activity.

lolwat

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 8 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #114,718

@113,846 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
I remember what I have seen. You cannot control what I talk about and you really sound pompous when you act like a great teacher here to enlighten us.

Mindblast !!4IKKtS9GG joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #114,781

Image went missingA majority of the planet once thought the earth was flat. If you want to play the ad-hominem game, the first individuals who correctly inferred the world is spherical were also the brightest. Their most vocal opponents were either obstinate and daft or manipulative and corrupt.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 24 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #114,794

@114,708 (A)
Which part don't you understand?

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 56 seconds later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #114,795

@114,718 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
You can lie and libel if you want to. I am just advising you against it.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos triple-posted this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #114,796

@114,781 (Mindblast !!4IKKtS9GG)
Sailors were some of the first to infer that the world was spherical because of the way ships disappear over the horizon.

Mindblast !!4IKKtS9GG replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #114,855

@previous (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
I can believe that. I don't know if you are implying that being a sailor and intelligent/insightful are mutually exclusive...

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 8 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,036

Im saying it was less to do with intellect and more to.do.with experience @previous (Mindblast !!4IKKtS9GG)

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 51 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,053

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_Flat_Earth

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,099

@114,795 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
Well quit advising me.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 hours later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,220

@114,781 (Mindblast !!4IKKtS9GG)
Someone who lived in a time when it was accepted that the earth was flat and said said that it was in fact round would have been one of two thing:
A. pulling it out of their ass. Technically correct, but no more than a lucky guess.
or
B. Had evidence to support it, and eventually convinced everyone anyway.

There was nothing wrong to believe the earth was flat at the time, as the evidence suggested it. What happened when new evidence came along? Nearly everybody agreed that it was indeed round.

People agree with evidence. Just like today, people agree for the evidence of Christ.

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,223

@previous (A)
Most scholars do not agree.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 45 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,225

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)
[citation needed]

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,229

@previous (A)
Look it up. Many researchers don't believe that Jesus even existed.

Mindblast !!4IKKtS9GG replied with this 5.8 years ago, 50 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,274

@115,220 (A)

> There was nothing wrong to believe the earth was flat at the time, as the evidence suggested it. What happened when new evidence came along? Nearly everybody agreed that it was indeed round.
>
> People agree with evidence. Just like today, people agree for the evidence of Christ.

And they will probably not 10,000 years the future. See what I did there?

Moving on, what evidence? You make it seem like this is something that can be definitively proven with a test or experiment.

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 45 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,342

Lolno @115,099 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,343

I c what u did there. You turned. diwcussion from practical reality to pulling stuff from your ass.@115,274 (Mindblast !!4IKKtS9GG)

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,352

> Just like today, people agree for the evidence of Christ.

citation

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 22 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,389

4 billion people think Jesus is the messiah@previous (N)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 hour later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,459

@115,274 (Mindblast !!4IKKtS9GG)

> And they will probably not 10,000 years the future. See what I did there?
Pulled a prediction out of your ass? I can do it too!
> In 10,000 years 99% of the world will believe in Jesus!

> Moving on, what evidence? You make it seem like this is something that can be definitively proven with a test or experiment.
Test and experiment are not the only forms of evidence.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 54 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,460

@115,352 (N)
2/3 of the world agree. I gave numbers here: @112,046 (A)
Count it up yourself, Messianic Jews, Christians, and Muslims make up 66% of the population (roughly)

Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 5.8 years ago, 56 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,461

@115,229 (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)

> Look it up.

LOL



That is not how discussions work. When you make a claim it is up to 'you to show a citation, not your opponent, lol.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,463

@115,460 (A)

> 2/3 of the world agree.

That is not 'people agree for the evidence of christ'. And muslims and jews do not believe in a messiah

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,467

@previous (N)

> And muslims and jews do not believe in a messiah
Ohlol you're a retard.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 46 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,469

@115,463 (N)
> And muslims and jews do not believe in a messiah
Here you go moron :')

(Edited 13 seconds later.)

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 0 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,470

@115,467 (A)

No I think you are. Muslims think he was a prophet and Jews think he was a heretic.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 57 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,471

@previous (N)
@previous (N)

> No I think you are. Muslims think he was a prophet

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_islam:

> In Islam, Jesus (Arabic: عيسى; ʿĪsá) is considered to be a Messenger of God and the Messiah

There you go.

> and Jews think he was a heretic.
I said messianic Jews idiot.

(Edited 44 seconds later.)

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 3 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,473

@115,463 (N)

> jews do not believe in a messiah
The herp is strong with you.

@115,470 (N)

> Jews think he was a heretic.
Messianic Judaism I couldn't find the page in derp so I just chose English

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,474

@115,471 (A)

> I said messianic Jews idiot.

How many of them do you seriusly think exist. Judaism is nearly extinct as is.

> moron
> idiot
> retard

LMAO! You're such a horrible excuse for a christian.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,476

Externally hosted image@previous (N)

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,481

Image went missing@previous (A)

HI I'M BRAIN BOY

AND YOU'RE A FAG

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 8 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,482

@115,474 (N)
> How many of them do you seriusly think exist. Judaism is nearly extinct as is.
messianic Jews are just one of many groups that understand Jesus was the Messiah.

Christians and Muslims added in add up to 2/3 of the world's population.

> LMAO! You're such a horrible excuse for a christian.
Don't be a retard then. You pull "hurr Jews and Muslims don't believe in a Messiah" out of your ass, and then cry when you get called names? Lol

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 15 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,483

@115,481 (N)
10/10 VIP Post!

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 29 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,484

@115,482 (A)

> you engage in discussion and then type "LMAO! You're such a horrible excuse for a christian." when you get called names? Lol

Anonymous N double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 32 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,485

Image went missing@115,483 (A)

NO GAYS ALOUD

Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 5.8 years ago, 4 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,495

Roughly 70% of professional philosophers accept or lean towards atheism. Whose word should I take, the average person on the street or the average professional philosopher?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 53 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,496

@115,485 (N)
Wow, so you're a homophobe, too? Go fuck yourself, gays are people too.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 46 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,497

@115,495 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
> Roughly 70% of professional philosophers accept or lean towards atheism.
Oh, well then, they must be right.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,498

Image went missing@115,496 (A)

NOT AT ALL I LOVE GAY PEOPLE

THEY'RE JUST NOT ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD

Anonymous N double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 46 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,499

Image went missing@115,497 (A)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH YOUR GOD

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 11 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,500

@115,498 (N)
Fuck off bigot.

Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU replied with this 5.8 years ago, 13 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,501

@115,497 (A)
Lol u trol me. epic win op!!!!!

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,503

Image went missing@115,500 (A)

NO. WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 4 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,504

Image went missing@115,499 (N)
Wow you are a great debator! Just on fire tonight! You should be a professorial!

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 27 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,506

@previous (A)

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS TO DEBATE

OH YOUR GOD

THE IRONY IS SPLITTING ME ASUNDER

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 45 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,507

@115,501 (Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU)
Why don't you accept Jesus? We all know you will end up doing it on your deathbed to be safe.

But you have to understand! Life isn't all it can be without Jesus!

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 5.8 years ago, 50 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,508

@115,506 (N)
> CAPS LOCK

Go to bed.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 15 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,523

@previous (A)

LOOKS LIKE YOU LOST THE argument

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 5 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,530

@previous (N)
I didn't scroll over it. If you have something to say, say it without a spoiler.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 6 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,536

@previous (A)

NO. YOU LOST IT. YOU LOST THE argument SO HARD. YOU'RE LOSING IT RIGHT NOW, IN FACT.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 1 minute later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,540

@previous (N)
0/9

mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos replied with this 5.8 years ago, 3 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,541

Op had actually done really well itt

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 55 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,543

@115,540 (A)

DEAL WITH IT, BRO

DEAL WITH IT

YOU DID AFTERALL LOSE THE game----

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 5.8 years ago, 2 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,549

@115,541 (mountainman !4EB6xd.Oos)
#3 all time on Hot Topics

#2 all time if you don't count Sim's cheat.

(Edited 22 seconds later.)

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 19 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,556

@115,498 (N)
But, I'm in this thread.

Anonymous N replied with this 5.8 years ago, 7 minutes later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,560

@previous (swamplights !!V3J448+/B)

BE CAREFUL

OP MAY OFFEND YOUR SENSIBILITIES

swamplights !!V3J448+/B replied with this 5.8 years ago, 56 seconds later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #115,563

@previous (N)
lololololol probably not.
:
[upload]

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting, also keep in mind you can minify URLs using MiniURL and generate image macros using MiniMacro.