Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Could Sophie be Schizophrenic?

brie !kGoudaMCFA started this discussion 5 months ago #62,215

She always thinks people posting here are certain figures from her life, which is a schizophrenia symptom that I experience if I don't take my Risperidone.

I think you guys should stop recommending Domestos since Sophie might not be autistic, but, in fact, could be schizophrenic.

Fake anon !ZkUt8arUCU joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 14 minutes later[^] [v] #783,491

No I think Sophie is a totally normal, well-functioning human being with valuable opinions.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 8 minutes later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #783,492

She said she is

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 7 minutes later, 30 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #783,494

Gormless, if nothing else!

Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 57 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #783,496

@OP
Mr. Gillon suffers from Asperger syndrome, which is a mild form of autism. He is not schizophrenic.

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 1 hour later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #783,506

Sophie? He is one bat shit crazy Spastic

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 9 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #783,507

My last 4 trolling posts to him, he called me by 3 different names. He's like The Doctor in that he's created himself some 'enemies', and then sees those enemies everywhere. It's not really schizophrenia, it's more paranoia.

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #783,508

who fucking cares

Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 5 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #783,510

I would say he definitely seems more schizophrenic than autistic. Maybe BPD as well.

Green !BEERiVqJJw double-posted this 5 months ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #783,512

@783,496 (Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo)
He seems more like a paranoid schizophrenic than autistic. He has delusions that there is some NHS plot, is paranoid his therapist is the Big Daddies Derek and probably hears voices.

Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 5 months ago, 17 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #783,516

@previous (Green !BEERiVqJJw)
That's probably just an act he puts on because he feels that doing so will earn him additional attention and oppression points.

(Edited 15 seconds later.)

Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 2 hours later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #783,530

Where is Sophie to give us his word salad?

キャサリン🗾 !TGirlYJKXM joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 6 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #783,533

@783,507 (G)
The Doctor doesn't need enemies when he naturally has TGcomix.

Anonymous L joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 8 hours later, 14 hours after the original post[^] [v] #783,654

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ-48rr6Wfo

A dog is religious, a devil is schizophrenic.

(Edited 28 seconds later.)

Rosalina joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 16 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #783,815

@783,530 (J)

> Where is Sophie to give us his word salad?

Taking a hiatus.

Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo replied with this 5 months ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #783,818

@previous (Rosalina)
At Her Majesty's pleasure, perchance?

Haselgrove !MLHqI35Srs joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 8 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #783,958

@783,496 (Big Daddy Derek !Uvm54ORbmo)
I've experienced a total of one legitimate psychotic episode in my life.

To answer Brie's question: schizophrenia encompasses 4 first-rank symptoms. Paranoia doesn't even come up as one because it's a confluential factor in just so many other things: from being a problem in and of itself, to a feature of bipolar and/or personality disorders like Borderline and type-2 Antisocial (these ones, by the way, are capable of negative emotion, contrary to media portrayal).

Because it had subsided, I was deemed no longer to be in the throes of such a predicament and my current psychiatrist had let me on my way without any anti-psychotic or mood-stabilizing regimen.

Although Big Daddy Derek is using it as a senseless epithet with no real respect for its finer nuances, let's see why paraeidolia with accompanying paranoid features (quite common in autism; the latter doesn't develop until late-adolescence or early-adulthood and is usually consequent of an experientially treacherous social upbringing) would compel one, given my experiences, to believe there are anonymous posters here who do work for the NHS in whatever capacity, and to whatever degree of involvement:

Firstly, somebody was trying to adduce material from here on Haselgrove's behalf from July to October of last year to build up any sort of case no matter how dubious.

Secondly, that material was presented in court, the origination of which could only be explained by somebody engaging in those very efforts, whether personally on Haselgrove's own behalf, or by somebody else on her behalf.

Thirdly, wide knowledge of and familiarity with not only these sites' existences but the contents lain therein has been demonstrated by staff who rank on low on the heirarchy as clinical support working nurse orderlies.

Fourth and finally, veering from the experiential aspect and thinking about feasibility: it's neither time-consuming nor effortful to open a browser and start using the likes of Minichan anonymously even given such responsibilities as charged with the professional capacities inherent to NHS doctoral, nursing or other work.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Haselgrove !MLHqI35Srs double-posted this 5 months ago, 7 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #783,965

@783,512 (Green !BEERiVqJJw)

> He seems more like a paranoid schizophrenic than autistic. He has delusions that there is some NHS plot, is paranoid his therapist is the Big Daddies Derek and probably hears voices.

I'm consciously aware of the difference between my internal narrative and external voice.

However, for a while, and it still happens ocassionally, my internal narrative's voice had wildly swung:

- My thoughts were being spoken in the voice of Haselgrove.
- My thoughts were then being spoken in the voice of Amber.
- My thoughts were then being spoken in the voices of generic women until I'd settled on one; it's pretty generically female.
- I'm in control of what they are, although for a brief period in September I wasn't. After a brief treatment regimen of antipsychotics, which had obliterated my subvocalisation capacity and had disrupted my ability to read properly, I've withdrawn with no loss in the control of my thought's content, even if a bit of a degradation, probably due to what I was suffering, in the "train" of that thought.

Antipsychotics don't work in such a way as to be neuroregenerative or -preservative in the slightest, and psychiatrists know this, hence their efforts to procure resources away from me in their own unsubstantiated elevation and social polarization in order to prepare them for radical societal-wide "paradigm shifts" in the treatment policy of the most etho-philosophically perverse sort (essentially, a transsexual matriarchal dictatorship where autists are, in their various ways, degraded by force either to chivalry slaves in direct sexual contact with them, or given sexual punishments to lecherously stew in the morally repugant ramifications of their own filth; I have writing, as of yet, to complete on this). They basically work to reduce anxiety and blockade all thought processes regardless of type. It's an intellectual retardant-cum-anxiolytic, and in the latter respect, it had the opposite effect for me, demonstrating its inappropriateness.

I've, more often than not, had a female text-voice when reading. After this development though, that now applies to everything.

That I'm consciously aware of it should reveal me to be insightful enough not to be an immediate threat.

(Edited 4 minutes later.)

Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #783,966

@783,958 (Haselgrove !MLHqI35Srs)
okay people in your life only know about this site because you spent the better part of last year scrawling death threats against your psychiatrist on here and you know this

Cuntster !udXF0njnl. joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 17 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #784,120

@783,958 (Haselgrove !MLHqI35Srs)

> I've experienced a total of one legitimate psychotic episode in my life.
>
> To answer Brie's question: schizophrenia encompasses 4 first-rank symptoms. Paranoia doesn't even come up as one because it's a confluential factor in just so many other things: from being a problem in and of itself, to a feature of bipolar and/or personality disorders like Borderline and type-2 Antisocial (these ones, by the way, are capable of negative emotion, contrary to media portrayal).
>
> Because it had subsided, I was deemed no longer to be in the throes of such a predicament and my current psychiatrist had let me on my way without any anti-psychotic or mood-stabilizing regimen.
>
> Although Big Daddy Derek is using it as a senseless epithet with no real respect for its finer nuances, let's see why paraeidolia with accompanying paranoid features (quite common in autism; the latter doesn't develop until late-adolescence or early-adulthood and is usually consequent of an experientially treacherous social upbringing) would compel one, given my experiences, to believe there are anonymous posters here who do work for the NHS in whatever capacity, and to whatever degree of involvement:
>
> Firstly, somebody was trying to adduce material from here on Haselgrove's behalf from July to October of last year to build up any sort of case no matter how dubious.
>
> Secondly, that material was presented in court, the origination of which could only be explained by somebody engaging in those very efforts, whether personally on Haselgrove's own behalf, or by somebody else on her behalf.
>
> Thirdly, wide knowledge of and familiarity with not only these sites' existences but the contents lain therein has been demonstrated by staff who rank on low on the heirarchy as clinical support working nurse orderlies.
>
> Fourth and finally, veering from the experiential aspect and thinking about feasibility: it's neither time-consuming nor effortful to open a browser and start using the likes of Minichan anonymously even given such responsibilities as charged with the professional capacities inherent to NHS doctoral, nursing or other work.

Your entire life is one never ending psychotic episode. Here's a bonus link for you:

http://www.pharmatimes.com/news/three_new_medicines_cleared_for_use_by_nhs_scotland_1192496

Anonymous Q joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 27 minutes later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #784,124

@previous (Cuntster !udXF0njnl.)
Hi, TGcomix! Ready to discuss shitty British arses some more??

Haselgrove !MLHqI35Srs replied with this 5 months ago, 11 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #784,263

@784,120 (Cuntster !udXF0njnl.)

In about 5 years, microgest will be nothing compared to the progestin-based research antidepressants presently being investigated for their particularly efficacious PR affinity now.

It's a shame it'll only be prescribed to women, primarily as a means to pharmaceutically disguise the gender IQ gap.

IQ gaps exist in a number of other conditions and yet instead of doing something to help, we preserve the best simply for being born with a predicament of dumb luck, and scapegoat those difficulties on odious "social" ones.

Oh yeah, there's another system like that. DPRK's Songbun. Are women red apples, Amber?

(Edited 7 minutes later.)

Cuntster !udXF0njnl. replied with this 5 months ago, 3 days later, 6 days after the original post[^] [v] #785,256

@previous (Haselgrove !MLHqI35Srs)

> In about 5 years, microgest will be nothing compared to the progestin-based research antidepressants presently being investigated for their particularly efficacious PR affinity now.
>
> It's a shame it'll only be prescribed to women, primarily as a means to pharmaceutically disguise the gender IQ gap.
>
> IQ gaps exist in a number of other conditions and yet instead of doing something to help, we preserve the best simply for being born with a predicament of dumb luck, and scapegoat those difficulties on odious "social" ones.
>
> Oh yeah, there's another system like that. DPRK's Songbun. Are women red apples, Amber?

Have you transitioned yet? :)

Haselgrove !MLHqI35Srs replied with this 5 months ago, 2 days later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #785,735

@previous (Cuntster !udXF0njnl.)
Are women red apples, Amber? Answer seriously this question.

Anonymous R joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 1 hour later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #785,737

@784,124 (Q)

> Hi, TGcomix! Ready to discuss shitty British arses some more??

Anonymous S joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 4 hours later, 1 week after the original post[^] [v] #785,754

Chris you're going to end up like your brother, get help!
:
[upload]

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting, also keep in mind you can minify URLs using MiniURL and generate image macros using MiniMacro.