Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: We should host a public debate!

Anonymous A started this discussion 9 months ago #58,700

Between...

Squeegee representing Minichan.org

and

Namefag representing Tinychan.org

Both are highly intelligent for these websites.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 9 months ago, 3 minutes later[^] [v] #750,201

But namefag is an utter moron.

dw !vJwW0tsPXQ joined in and replied with this 9 months ago, 58 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #750,203

About what

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 months ago, 3 minutes later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #750,205

@previous (dw !vJwW0tsPXQ)
Mostly politics and social issues.

squeegee joined in and replied with this 9 months ago, 3 minutes later, 11 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #750,207

the easiest way to win a debate is with gun violence. honestly they don't even expect it.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 months ago, 9 minutes later, 21 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #750,210

@previous (squeegee)
Anon B engaged first in shit talking.

Dr Green !BEERiVqJJw joined in and replied with this 9 months ago, 24 minutes later, 46 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #750,225

Namefag is still around?

squeegee replied with this 9 months ago, 3 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,345

yup. take a gun to a talking fight, that's what i always say

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 9 months ago, 39 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,362

@previous (squeegee)
Your odds of winning are around 99% with boolits vs words. The other 1% is just in case words hurt as much as some people claim they do.

Sheila LaBoof joined in and replied with this 9 months ago, 27 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,365

so do bullets make the same interference pattern as photons in the double slit experiment, even when you shoot them one at a time

squeegee replied with this 9 months ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,366

@750,362 (F)
they can and do. which is why you should absolutely defend yourself with gun violence.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 months ago, 6 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,374

> Upstaged maybe, but we both know I would bring the stats and the facts motherfucker
> Namefag

squeegee replied with this 9 months ago, 3 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,378

@previous (A)
i will kick his fact's [email protected]

Anonymous F replied with this 9 months ago, 8 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,385

@750,366 (squeegee)
This seems like a solid life advice. I'm off to get a gun now. Thanks, Squeegee!

@750,374 (A)
It's getting super cereal.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 9 months ago, 2 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,407

@750,378 (squeegee)
He says it is easier to debate him.

(Edited 31 seconds later.)

dw !vJwW0tsPXQ replied with this 9 months ago, 3 hours later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,426

@750,205 (A)
That's very unspecific

ken griffey sr joined in and replied with this 9 months ago, 8 hours later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #750,549

@previous (dw !vJwW0tsPXQ)

> That's very unspecific

you know. politics. and social issues
:
[upload]

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting, also keep in mind you can minify URLs using MiniURL and generate image macros using MiniMacro.