Notice: You have been identified as a bot, so no internal UID will be assigned to you. If you are a real person messing with your useragent, you should change it back to something normal.

Minichan

Topic: Postmortem's final post.

postmortem !nZ1lBgbHQs started this discussion 4.6 years ago #27,641

Externally hosted imageOkay, after this I won't be namefagging anymore. So no more detailed accounts of my love life, work school, plans, whatever. This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.

Here are some final updates.

About Cupcake: She's blocked me on everything, and she hasn't said a single word to me since she broke up with me a few weeks ago. I'm convinced that I should move on, but I can't say I'm totally over her. Part of me wants to do something extreme in order to better coerce her into talking to me. It's too late for me to just show up at her house with something, I guess I'll get flowers delivered or something. There's a good chance she'll just ignore me more though, that's what she's done so far. I wish I didn't love her so much, I know I should stop even thinking about her, but I love her, and can't get over her.

About Christy: Really cool, but not really available enough to fit my emotional and physical needs. I need someone I can go on like 3 dates with in a short amount of time, sleep with, and have them tell me I'm the best sex they've ever had, and that I am amazing, etc. I'm looking for someone to give me a high, a whirlwind romance not some sophisticated shit I gotta work at. Besides I'm considering just going all in with the dazzle Cupcake plan. I'll just keep going on dates with random girls I find attractive until Cupcake comes back or someone is gorgeous and wants to sex me, and worship me all day, but kindly fucks off when I want to do my own thing. Really though, I love my ex, so maybe I shouldn't even pursue other girls until I'm completely over her.

About money: Selling that dumb watch, finally. Getting $250.00, gonna invest that to make more money. Also, I'm gonna try panhandling because apparently you can get some fast cash. Also Build a Bear,which barely pays for the gas to get there.
Moving to Australia? Yeah, my Mom's friend lives there with her husband, and they've wanted me out there for years, and have made serious offers. I'm likely flying out there this summer to check things out. I could get an intern position at a marketing firm in Melbourne, and a job at a pub. I'd get citizenship by having them adopt me, which is done, and allowable. I just have to be of good character which I assume means I can't have a criminal record, I don't have a criminal record.

That's about it.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 6 minutes later[^] [v] #412,738

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cVVMuBbhTT

!KThEOwLwbU joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 24 seconds later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,739

> About Cupcake: She's blocked me on everything, and she hasn't said a single word to me since she broke up with me a few weeks ago.
> mfw

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 18 seconds later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,740

thank god

postmortem !nZ1lBgbHQs (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 26 seconds later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,741

@412,738 (B)
Sounds like a terminator.

postmortem !nZ1lBgbHQs (OP) double-posted this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,742

@412,739 (!KThEOwLwbU)
You have a girlfriend right? Assuming she means something to you, you might be a man in my shoes soon enough. Don't you ever laugh as a hearse goes by...

postmortem !nZ1lBgbHQs (OP) triple-posted this 4.6 years ago, 48 seconds later, 9 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,743

@412,740 (D)
I'll probably just be a dick anonymously now, or come up with some new persona.

Anonymous D replied with this 4.6 years ago, 12 seconds later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,744

also oh my god you dont want a girlfriend you want a dang magic mirror
oh my god panhandling you are scum

!KThEOwLwbU replied with this 4.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 12 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,746

@412,742 (postmortem !nZ1lBgbHQs)

> Assuming she means something to you, you might be a man in my shoes soon enough

Nope

Postmortem (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 16 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,747

@412,744 (D)
Oh, well, if I don't love the other person, and I won't, then I have to love what they offer me. Adoration, sex, money (they pay, and take me to good places), prestige (they are well known in the community for a positive reason) are all things I take into consideration. Sex, adoration, money: these are the things that make me happy.

Panhandling? Yeah, you'd think. But people make 60,000 a year tax free doing it, time to swallow my pride and make some cash.

!KThEOwLwbU replied with this 4.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,748

@previous (Postmortem)

You're going to get beaten up by the hobo mafia, which actually exists

Postmortem (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 0 seconds later, 18 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,749

@412,746 (!KThEOwLwbU)
She doesn't mean anything to you or you aren't going to have that happen? Real talk, if it's the latter, don't let yourself fall into the trap of assuming it's forever. I did, I hung onto the notion for dear life, and look where I am. Honestly, I wish you the best, but be aware that it could all turn to shit in a hurricane.

Postmortem (OP) double-posted this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,750

@412,748 (!KThEOwLwbU)
It's just about not stepping on other people's turf, same rules as buskers, basically.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 13 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,758

@OP
Can we add arrogant to the list?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #412,762

@previous (E)
What list?

Handel !tYHPZ2dvu6 joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,785

You dont get over youre last relationship until youre in a new one.

I hope you die in the outback.

Anonymous G joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 4 hours later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,800

lol

Postmortem (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 7 minutes later, 8 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,801

@412,785 (Handel !tYHPZ2dvu6)
Yeah, but I'm not going to rush into one. I don't rebound, I upgrade. I've decided not to emotionally attach to anyone though, I mean at least not in any serious way. Giving of myself only caused trouble, it's what made me so volatile sometimes, the fact that I really did give a shit.

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 48 minutes later, 9 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,806

dick in the brain

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 11 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,817

Why do I get the feeling this will all end up in re-runs?

Anonymous E replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,821

@412,801 (Postmortem)
Implying you of all people can control your emotions/feelings.

Anonymous J joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 18 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,822

@412,801 (Postmortem)
It's so weird that you talk about "upgrading" or how you've "upgraded"

Anonymous K joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 19 minutes later, 12 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,826

@previous (J)
this

People are like products that can be exchanged for better versions. It's like you view people only in the capacity they fit into your life. That's a little creepy and sociopathic, isn't it?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 3 hours later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,852

@412,821 (E)
No, I only ever attached to Lexi. I don't think I'll be attaching to anyone even if I want to. I have good emotional control in a long run sort of sense, I just have poor impulse control.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 16 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,853

@412,826 (K)
Of course you can? I don't see the problem here, people have value just like anything else.

Anonymous A (OP) triple-posted this 4.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,879

Lexi called me, I'm back to square one, and as miserable as ever. I'm pathetic, I feel pathetic, I'm stuck desperately hoping Lexi, and I will be a happy couple again one day. She is the only girl I will ever love.

Anonymous G replied with this 4.6 years ago, 27 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,883

lol

beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 33 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,885

@412,879 (A)
What did she have to say?

Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 19 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,887

did'nt read; bullshit

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 21 seconds later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,888

You sound like a wannabe sociopath.

Anonymous O joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 20 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,902

unfortunately you will still be posting, and quite obviously at that
you're conspicuous as fuck as anon due to your ego being bigger than the goddamn sun

Anonymous P joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #412,931

Externally hosted image> About Cupcake: She's blocked me on everything, and she hasn't said a single word to me since she broke up with me a few weeks ago.
> mfw

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 9 hours later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,979

@412,885 (beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao)
Stuff about why she broke up with me, and how I don't care about anyone, but myself. Then she talked about her tonsillectomy caused her the worst pain that any human being has ever gone through, worse than getting your fingers chopped off. It did sound unpleasant. She asked me about my life, and I told her some stories. I think she's under the impression that I've been sexually involved with other females, this is not the case. Now the plan is to just be as positive a force in her life as possible, only be associated with good feelings, etc., and also just do a lot of self improvement, I've been working out, eating healthier, I have a job, I'll get another, etc.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,980

@412,888 (HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q)
No, I'm not a sociopath. I'm too emotional to be a sociopath, and I have empathy.

henn the lord of cocks joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 23 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,981

@previous (A)
What's up with Christy?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,982

@previous (henn the lord of cocks)
I stopped keeping up with her, and now that Lexi is back in the picture I have no interest in Christy.

Anonymous G replied with this 4.6 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,983

@412,980 (A)
*narcissist

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 5 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,984

@previous (G)
I'm not a narcissist. I'm too emotional to be a narcissist, and I have empathy.

Handel !tYHPZ2dvu6 replied with this 4.6 years ago, 23 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,985

Shes isn't interested in being your girlfriend anymore. Jesus christ take a hint you social retard.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,986

@previous (Handel !tYHPZ2dvu6)
I made her fall in love with me once, I can do it again. If she's talking to me, I have a chance, she wouldn't talk to me again if there wasn't some sort of interest. It's just a matter of time now.

Anonymous I replied with this 4.6 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,987

@previous (A)
Re-runs. Your life is only a re-run.

You are in a Do Loop. Destined to fail.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,988

@previous (I)
No, I just have someone that matters to me, and I'm willing to put in the effort.

Anonymous I replied with this 4.6 years ago, 11 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #412,995

@previous (A)
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.
> This is it. The Cupcake drama is over, whether or not I'm a narcissist is now irrelevant because this is the end of postmortem.

Anonymous G replied with this 4.6 years ago, 15 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,000

@412,986 (A)
> manipulation for love

damlol

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,003

@previous (G)
Manipulation? No, not at all. I'm simply going to consciously take the actions necessary to win her back. This mostly just consists of taking a genuine interest in her, being funny, and sweet, the things that made her like me in the first place.

doctor superman md !jdTkvovFCQ joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,020

@previous (A)
i do not think that i have ever seen you be nice or funny on this fora!

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 13 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,022

@previous (doctor superman md !jdTkvovFCQ)
I used to be really nice. I wrote you guys poems, and stuff. Remember?

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q replied with this 4.6 years ago, 54 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,027

@412,980 (A)
Hence the word 'wannabe'.

Anonymous S joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 29 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,050

@412,979 (A)

If I were you, I would propose marriage right now. She's obviously your soulmate. Don't give up on love. It'll show her she means a lot to you.

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,052

@412,986 (A)

> I made her fall in love with me once, I can do it again. If she's talking to me, I have a chance, she wouldn't talk to me again if there wasn't some sort of interest. It's just a matter of time now.


dude you're fucked

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q replied with this 4.6 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,056

@413,050 (S)
lol
@previous (vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb.)
He should consider other love interest.

Anonymous S replied with this 4.6 years ago, 16 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,077

@previous (HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q)

He'll really regret it all his life if he just gives up on Cupcake.

Handel !tYHPZ2dvu6 replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,093

@412,986 (A)

> I made her fall in love with me once, I can do it again.

Dude there's a difference this time round, she knows for sure now that you're fucked in the head.

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. replied with this 4.6 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,095

From what this all sounds like, it sounds like OP is shitfucked sideways with a corncob.

My advice would be to give the fuck up already. I know "but star-crossed lovers never give up!!" applies here, and here's my counterpoint: You have to be starcrossed lovers first. You managed to fuck yourself over by not realizing when to give up and now you're completely fucked.

Triptych joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 15 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,098

@previous (vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb.)
Star-crossed doesn't mean what you think it means.

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. replied with this 4.6 years ago, 8 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,101

@previous (Triptych)
Oh?

I don't actually care, my point was made.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,102

@413,093 (Handel !tYHPZ2dvu6)
She's upset I didn't pay attention to her enough when she was sick. I'm pretty sure I can work past that. Oh, and she's mad I went on a date. I can work past that, too.

Anonymous I replied with this 4.6 years ago, 49 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,104

@previous (A)
How did she find out you were on a date?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 41 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,106

@previous (I)
Because I posted about here, remember?

Triptych replied with this 4.6 years ago, 41 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,107

@413,101 (vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb.)
Yeah yeah, it's just mildly annoying when people misuse that word. It's such a nice word.

squeegee joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,108

@413,102 (A)

> Oh, and she's mad I went on a date.
> oh, and

Oh, and. That's rich.

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,110

@413,107 (Triptych)
Hm, I suppose it is. What does it actually mean then?

Triptych replied with this 4.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,112

@previous (vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb.)
Ill-fated.
Astrology was a massive thing in that era. The stars ruled people's lives, and if you were star-crossed well then you're fucked.

more specifically, thwarted by outside forces, ie stars.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous I replied with this 4.6 years ago, 57 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,114

@413,106 (A)
Indeed I do.

So she is stalking you after a breakup. Dude you are pussy whipped & that pussy is not often available.

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. replied with this 4.6 years ago, 42 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,115

@413,112 (Triptych)
Well then.

The more you know, I guess.

doctor superman md !jdTkvovFCQ replied with this 4.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,117

@413,022 (A)
lol

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 45 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,133

@413,114 (I)
That implies I'm doing this for sex. I'm not doing this for sex.

beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao replied with this 4.6 years ago, 57 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,134

@413,106 (A)
Was this your purpose in posting about it? So she'd see it? What were her thoughts on being upgraded?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 30 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,137

@previous (beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao)
No, I actually thought I'd never get to see Lexi again. So, I was fooling myself into thinking I could replace her, but I can't. I know you won't say anything positive to me, so you're not surprising me when you say something mean next.

Anonymous S replied with this 4.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,139

@413,134 (beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao)

> Was this your purpose in posting about it?

My guess is he likes drama and attention.


@previous (A)

The test of a relationship is if you can stay together when things get bad. That's the difference between a marriage lasting and an eventual divorce.

beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,140

@413,137 (A)
See, I don't think you're being totally honest with yourself about that. I think you were using the board to send a message, but maybe you didn't realize it.

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 14 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,149

@413,139 (S)
This is a good test then, maybe? If I can get past 3 weeks no contact, and me going on a date then clearly there's something special going on.

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 4.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,152

@413,140 (beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao)
I think that I thought that if I told people I was dating someone else, and that I was doing fine, I would start to actually feel it. Maybe part of me wanted to send a "Your time is running out" message, but that was secondary.

beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,153

@previous (A)
Can I make a suggestion for helping you move forward?

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 6 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,155

@previous (beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao)
Okay.

beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao replied with this 4.6 years ago, 59 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,156

@previous (A)
Invite Christy to the board. We can talk it out.

squeegee replied with this 4.6 years ago, 52 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,157

I think that's a pretty good idea

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 10 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,158

@413,156 (beckyderp !8ElfFaoFao)
Oh, I don't even talk to her anymore. In fact I haven't talked to her since our date. I'm just not interested in pursuing a girl that isn't Lexi.

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. replied with this 4.6 years ago, 10 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,160

@previous (A)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,163

@previous (vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb.)
Hitler was actually extremely popular.

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. replied with this 4.6 years ago, 2 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,164

Externally hosted image@previous (A)

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 23 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,166

@413,163 (A)
Wouldn't you do anything you could for love?

Anonymous A (OP) double-posted this 4.6 years ago, 32 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,168

@413,164 (vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb.)
Is that sperm?

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. replied with this 4.6 years ago, 34 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,169

@previous (A)
yes

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 32 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,170

@previous (vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb.)
Is it your's?

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. replied with this 4.6 years ago, 33 seconds later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,171

@previous (A)
yes i literally drew and animated my sperm flipping you the bird

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 3 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,173

@previous (vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb.)
I thought it was live video.

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,174

i like socks

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 4 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,176

@previous (HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q)
Dress socks?

Anonymous G replied with this 4.6 years ago, 17 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,183

lol

Anonymous A (OP) replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 minute later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,184

90 replies.

Anonymous G replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,220

@previous (A)
At 100, please pull a TGComix, thanks. Thanks, thanx.

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q replied with this 4.6 years ago, 18 minutes later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,223

@previous (G)
*CPcomix

vocalon !7tD5Y8Ieb. replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 hour later, 1 day after the original post[^] [v] #413,242

@413,184 (A)
it's funny because you think this is an accomplishment

Anonymous E replied with this 4.6 years ago, 2 hours later, 2 days after the original post[^] [v] #413,256

Externally hosted image

Anonymous W joined in and replied with this 4.6 years ago, 1 day later, 3 days after the original post[^] [v] #413,533

dreamworks replied with this 4 years ago, 6 months later, 7 months after the original post[^] [v] #455,730

bump

Anonymous X joined in and replied with this 4 years ago, 17 minutes later, 7 months after the original post[^] [v] #455,735

Postmortem always seems to be on the verge of moving somewhere, or doing something, but not actually do it. At least not successfully.

TTEH !JXsxEkDBLs replied with this 4 years ago, 1 day later, 7 months after the original post[^] [v] #455,951

@455,730 (dreamworks)
joran why

dreamworks replied with this 4 years ago, 4 hours later, 7 months after the original post[^] [v] #455,981

@previous (TTEH !JXsxEkDBLs)
i just want to watch the fora burn

Anonymous Z-1 joined in and replied with this 4 years ago, 2 hours later, 7 months after the original post[^] [v] #455,988

@previous (dreamworks)
Postmortem just wants to watch his cigarette burn.

dreamworks replied with this 4 years ago, 1 hour later, 7 months after the original post[^] [v] #455,995

@previous (Z-1)
Newports. Not even once(tm)

Anonymous Z-2 joined in and replied with this 4 years ago, 1 week later, 7 months after the original post[^] [v] #457,170

@455,988 (Z-1)

He needs more goth look.

cccuuunnttt !yDoooooooo replied with this 5 months ago, 3.5 years later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,616

Hey, postmortem.

Anonymous Z-3 joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 45 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,632

@455,981 (dreamworks)
idiot

kook !!OPZbEQMT1 joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 20 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,636

Postmordem reminds me so much of Paul Bernardo. Its crazy.

Anonymous Z-5 joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 2 hours later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,649

@783,616 (cccuuunnttt !yDoooooooo)
God damnit

Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ (OP) replied with this 5 months ago, 14 hours later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,766

@783,616 (cccuuunnttt !yDoooooooo)

Hi

Anonymous Z-6 joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 47 seconds later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,767

@previous (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)
Time for the update on your dates. I miss your funny stories.

Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ (OP) replied with this 5 months ago, 6 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,770

@previous (Z-6)
Nothing too hilarious, honestly. My ex and I are finally getting back together which is nice. Didn't expect it to happen, but it seems to be happening. We broke up because I turned into a ridiculous alcoholic, crashed her car, cheated on her, amongst other incidentals. I started paying her back for damages and now it seems like love is rekindling.

I went on some dates and such between the last time she and I dated, and now, but I won't go into that because she may see this post and nobody likes knowing what the other person has been up to when they've been broken up for so long.

Anonymous Z-5 replied with this 5 months ago, 3 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,771

@previous (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)

> Nothing too hilarious, honestly. My ex and I are finally getting back together which is nice. Didn't expect it to happen, but it seems to be happening. We broke up because I turned into a ridiculous alcoholic, crashed her car, cheated on her, amongst other incidentals.

lmfao you are such a shithead. that poor girl has major issues

(Edited 31 seconds later.)

Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ (OP) replied with this 5 months ago, 1 minute later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,772

@783,636 (kook !!OPZbEQMT1)
Reading all of this was pretty cringe inducing, I get that it was years ago, but still. I guess it's worthwhile to be able to acknowledge ones mistakes now and again.

Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ (OP) double-posted this 5 months ago, 3 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,773

@783,771 (Z-5)
Hey, I went down a bad path and had to sort myself out a bit. I can acknowledge I made mistakes and also acknowledge that I've improved as a person. I've also literally been paying her for damages (car, amongst other things).

Anonymous Z-5 replied with this 5 months ago, 18 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,776

@previous (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)

> Hey, I went down a bad path and had to sort myself out a bit. I can acknowledge I made mistakes and also acknowledge that I've improved as a person. I've also literally been paying her for damages (car, amongst other things).

wow youre LITERALLY paying her for the damages you caused?? what a man

Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ (OP) replied with this 5 months ago, 4 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,779

@previous (Z-5)
All I'm saying is that I'm not as bad as I used to be. I'm not asking for applause I'm simply explaining that I'm trying to make amends. That's all.

Also, why can't you be happy for someone who isn't you? Did someone hurt you? I'm a little more candid about my life than you are, I strongly doubt you're much better.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Syntax replied with this 5 months ago, 1 minute later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,781

@783,770 (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)

> Nothing too hilarious, honestly. My ex and I are finally getting back together which is nice. Didn't expect it to happen, but it seems to be happening. We broke up because I turned into a ridiculous alcoholic, crashed her car, cheated on her, amongst other incidentals. I started paying her back for damages and now it seems like love is rekindling.
>
> I went on some dates and such between the last time she and I dated, and now, but I won't go into that because she may see this post and nobody likes knowing what the other person has been up to when they've been broken up for so long.

DAMN I ask the question as Anon Z6 and never expected the history you provided. You were headed down the path of TC bert but looks like U R going in a positive direction.

cccuuunnttt !yDoooooooo replied with this 5 months ago, 3 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,784

@783,779 (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)
Did you ever pay for the damage to Cupcake's hand
Is this Cupcake we're talking about?

Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ (OP) replied with this 5 months ago, 2 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,786

@783,781 (Syntax)
I'm not very familiar with his story, summary?

@previous (cccuuunnttt !yDoooooooo)
No, this isn't Lexi. I don't even remember if I ever dated her after I originally made this post all those years ago. And nothing happened to her hand, it just hurt. I didn't actually break it.

Syntax replied with this 5 months ago, 7 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,787

@previous (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)
Got work to get2
Someone else can tell you the sad tail of my net buddy bert. Serious downfall in life as he pickles his liver. Now living on the street in a tent. Not long ago he had a job er many many many many jobs and a car and even owned some property he rented out and now just a tent

Anonymous Z-5 replied with this 5 months ago, 13 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,789

@783,786 (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)
what were you doing? stealing her cell phone?

Anonymous Z-5 double-posted this 5 months ago, 22 seconds later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,790

@783,787 (Syntax)

> Got work to get2
> Someone else can tell you the sad tail of my net buddy bert. Serious downfall in life as he pickles his liver. Now living on the street in a tent. Not long ago he had a job er many many many many jobs and a car and even owned some property he rented out and now just a tent

shut the fuck up we know he posts here for christs sake

Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ (OP) replied with this 5 months ago, 20 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,794

@783,789 (Z-5)
No, she took my phone and tried to answer it, and I tried to snatch the phone from her and ended up grabbing her hand.

Anonymous Z-5 replied with this 5 months ago, 4 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,796

@previous (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)

> No, she took my phone and tried to answer it, and I tried to snatch the phone from her and ended up grabbing her hand.

brie !kGoudaMCFA joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 4 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,798

@783,794 (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)
It was her left hand that you crushed, correct?

Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ (OP) replied with this 5 months ago, 6 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,800

@previous (brie !kGoudaMCFA)
Her hand was fine, and I haven't a clue.

Anonymous Z-5 replied with this 5 months ago, 8 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,804

@previous (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)
which of these hands did you use

kook !!OPZbEQMT1 replied with this 5 months ago, 5 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,808

@783,773 (Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+)
I still like you though

Postmortem !!Qe8ScDbX+ (OP) replied with this 5 months ago, 9 minutes later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #783,812

@783,804 (Z-5)
My right hand I imagine.

@previous (kook !!OPZbEQMT1)
Thanks. :)

Anonymous R replied with this 5 months ago, 13 hours later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #784,004

@783,632 (Z-3)
> 3.5 years ago
> claims not to be obsessed

Anonymous Z-3 replied with this 5 months ago, 1 hour later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #784,010

@previous (R)

> >1 hour ago
> >claims not to be obsessed

キャサリン🗾 !TGirlYJKXM joined in and replied with this 5 months ago, 5 hours later, 4.1 years after the original post[^] [v] #784,032

When do you plan on making more videos?
:
[upload]

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting, also keep in mind you can minify URLs using MiniURL and generate image macros using MiniMacro.