Notice: Welcome to Minichan, an account has automatically been created and assigned to you, you don't have to register or log in to use the board, but don't clear your cookies unless you have set a memorable name and password. Alternatively, you can restore your ID.

Minichan

Topic: I find it hard to sympathize with the poor.

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q started this discussion 1.6 year ago #26,218

It's basically their fucking fault for getting into stupid shit like high-interest loans and spending their EBT on cigarettes and steak.

Anonymous B joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 48 seconds later[^] [v] #396,259

Some are born poor, and stay that way. Also, some start out with money, and become bankrupt do to hospital biils.

Anonymous C joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 44 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #396,261

cool and i love fat classist white supremacist suburbanite teenagers

Anonymous D joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 seconds later, 1 minute after the original post[^] [v] #396,262

What a judgmental ass. It wasn't their choice to have unprotected sex as a teen, and that loan was for a lucrative degree in English Lit.

Anonymous E joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 2 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,264

@OP

Wait till you graduate college and find there's no jobs.

Are you a republican?

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 17 seconds later, 3 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,265

@396,259
Those are outliers. Most get into "ghetto" or "redneck" culture and stay trashy forever.
@396,261
And I love Australian pedophiles that think they know a thing or two about American politics.
@396,262
lol

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 53 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,266

@396,264
I am a Democrat, but I align myself with the Republicans on the topic of guns.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 29 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,267

@396,265

> And I love Australian pedophiles that think they know a thing or two about American politics.

Who would those be? I've only seen that one screaming guy on the news. And Fritzl is Austrian.

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 21 seconds later, 4 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,269

@396,265
i'm ninjj you're just like the worst kind of scum, dude, i 100% mean this
you are like a vile human being

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 29 seconds later, 5 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,270

@396,266

But you hate blacks though. Nothing wrong with that, just the two parties are cookie cutter and lot of people like to be cookie cutter people too and dems are pro-black, pro-israel.

(Edited 17 seconds later.)

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 6 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,271

@396,269
I can't sympathize because I do not know what it's like to be poor and make stupid fucking decisions. Some of the stuff they do would put Matt to shame. And how am I the worst kind of person, when you have Leonidas obsessing over your ex and threatening to post her nudes?

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 7 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,272

@396,270
I find the Democratic party to be far more in line with my views than the Republican party. A shame they have marginalized the gun-toting racist democrats.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 8 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,273

@396,271

> Leonidas obsessing over your ex and threatening to post her nudes?

That's not him threatening about posting the nudes. He said he deleted them and that's that. Others have said they also got it and more than he did.

(Edited 53 seconds later.)

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 10 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,274

@previous
And let's not forget about the fact that he compares to the suffering of the Palestinian genocide victims to being called out by Salty.

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 6 minutes later, 17 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,276

@396,271
i'm exaggerating but your privileged, unworldly, narrow points of view always bother me and most of the time i don't want to say anything because it's not worth it
but like do you really not have any capacity to sympathize with poor people? do you really not believe that people may just not have the capacity to be/become affluent people?
your problem should be with fucking stupid people who are fiscally irresponsible, not 'poor people'
it just makes you sound like a huge asshole
especially when everything else you say totally discredits whatever you say now and in the future
plus i hate your fat pug mug
plus anything positive i hear you speak about yourself is somebody else's idea or accomplishment it's like you have no sense of self and are just your parents and the worst parts of the internet communicating through a husk of a teenager

Anonymous C double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 19 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,278

@396,271
and dude, i don't care what some middle-aged autistic guy bluffs on the internet about someone i haven't had anything to do with in like 2 years

Anonymous F joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 20 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,279

@396,269
+1

Anonymous B replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 22 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,281

@396,262
Funny how so many teens who take purity pledges get knocked up. Almost seems like religious people just have no common sense.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 23 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,282

@396,278

Why'd you break up?

Anonymous B replied with this 1.6 year ago, 3 minutes later, 26 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,284

@396,265
Most rich people start off being rich.

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 6 minutes later, 33 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,286

@396,276
Should I check my affluent cis white-male privilege?

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 49 seconds later, 34 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,288

@396,284
Not in this area. This town is full of nouveau riche.

Anonymous F replied with this 1.6 year ago, 7 minutes later, 41 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,290

@396,286
Fuck off

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 minutes later, 50 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,295

@previous

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 9 minutes later, 59 minutes after the original post[^] [v] #396,299

> being poor is a choice
you're like a raving christian lunatic but for money

Anonymous H joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,301

@396,282
"do u rele think we should b d8ing?"

over skype

oh, i thought you said "how"

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 9 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,303

@previous

?

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,305

@396,299
> buys $400 sneakers
> has a $1000 plasma TV
> eats steak and lobster at the beginning of every month
> wonders why they remain poor

(Edited 12 seconds later.)

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,307

@previous
Do you really think that all poor people are poor because they're greedy idiots?

(Edited 13 seconds later.)

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,308

@396,286
basically

@396,301
yeah people truly need to know that

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,309

@396,307
They're poor because they spend their money on frivolous nonsense like charities.

Anonymous I joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,312

@396,308
You're an asshole and I hate your retarded guts. Don't act like you didn't text me out of the blue trying to hang out 4 months ago and we didn't fuck 3 months before that.

Anonymous F replied with this 1.6 year ago, 24 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,314

@396,309
> sweeping generalization

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,315

@396,305

That's literally from what Cartman said on South Park.

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,318

@previous
Hey, go back to Occupy Wall Street if you want to bitch about it.

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,323

@396,312
don't act like you've had any kind of presence in my life for the past two years or like you didn't tell me to never talk to you again even more recently when i wasn't even trying to

i don't know why you're offended now? and in public? lmao hella basic dam

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,326

@396,312
Would you like my German sausage tonight?

Anonymous I replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,330

@396,323
yes that's right i did tell you never to talk to me again, shut ur ugly mug & get back to your ugly life thanks bye

Anonymous F replied with this 1.6 year ago, 53 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,331

@396,323
@previous
lolwhut

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 31 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,332

@396,330
my life is v pretty rn thanks assalamualaikum namaste

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 38 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,333

@396,330
Calm down girl. You need to wash the sand out of your vagina.

!KThEOwLwbU joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 5 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,335

@396,330
@396,332

what a sad end to a beautiful rel8shunsop

Born this Way !dLadyGAgAA joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,336

wow minichan glory days party in here

!KThEOwLwbU replied with this 1.6 year ago, 23 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,337

@previous

wow i thought you were dead as well

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 50 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,339

Ninjj, I know how it is to lose a beautiful girl. Mine was a blonde and now I have nothing to do with her because she is a stupid bitch that couldn't do her maths right. And I have a better girlfriend now.

Born this Way !dLadyGAgAA replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,340

@396,337
i posted like two days ago but w/o name and trip b/c I don't want to distract from the conversation with all my adoring crowds of fans

!KThEOwLwbU replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,341

@396,339

you broke up with someone because they couldn't do math?

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,342

@previous
Nope, but she is dumb and fails at maths. She broke up with me because she liked to cause needless drama and then I fucked her over in court.

!KThEOwLwbU replied with this 1.6 year ago, 3 minutes later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,344

@previous

what did you sue her for?

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,346

@previous
She wanted a PPO because I sent her angry post-breakup messages. I didn't threaten or harass her, but she still thought it was enough to go to court for. Thrown out in four hours.

!KThEOwLwbU replied with this 1.6 year ago, 34 seconds later, 1 hour after the original post[^] [v] #396,347

@previous

What's a PPO? Also did you make her pay lawyer fees>

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,348

@previous
A PPO is a personal protection order. And no, we had no lawyers, but I did have family and close friends come in wearing nice suits and act respectful, and she thought having her mother and brother come in wearing gym clothes and throwing insults was enough to win the judge over.

!KThEOwLwbU replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,353

@previous

oh like a restraining order? That's some judge judy shit right there lol

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 9 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,358

@396,312
> You're an asshole and I hate your retarded guts. Don't act like you didn't text me out of the blue trying to hang out 4 months ago and we didn't fuck 3 months before that.
@396,330
> yes that's right i did tell you never to talk to me again, shut ur ugly mug & get back to your ugly life thanks bye

uck ick eww, what an ugly person. You used to be so wonderful once, I don't know what happened. It's like in the Buffyverse when a person becomes a vampire and loses their soul, and becomes a shell.

!KThEOwLwbU replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,361

@previous

A shell of their former self or a seashell?

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 6 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,364

@396,358
inb4 ninjj follows leonidas' footsteps

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,365

@396,361

> A shell of their former self or a seashell?

A body as a shell without a soul, like the soul-loss of being a vampire in the Buffyverse. Compare Angel vs. Angelus (if you've watched the shows).

I was hoping it would make sense. It's hard to explain when you see a spark of something in a person, and then it's gone. I keep wanting to give some metaphysical definition which I can't think of words for, but then it people wouldn't get it.

The best example is some fictions of succubi and incubi, not necessarily the standard myths, say that they can drain not just the life force, but the entire soul of a person, turning them into a succubus or incubus (depending on gender) themselves. I really think this is the best example.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous E double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 6 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,368

Okay fuck that I found a good description http://www.sharedwisdom.com/page/soul-loss


Soul Loss

Among the indigenous peoples of the world, it is generally understood that traumatic life experiences, when they are serious enough, can result in the fragmentation of our inner, vital essence or soul. Often, these traumatized soul aspects dissociate, resulting in a phenomenon generally known as 'Soul Loss'.

In tribal societies, it is understood that this loss is only meant to be temporary, assisting the sufferer in dealing with the psychological aftermath of a truly shocking experience. Problems arise, however, when the soul loss becomes ongoing, even permanent, and this is regarded as a primary cause of serious illness and possibly even premature death.

Soul loss may occur in response to physical, emotional, or sexual abuse; a molestation experience during childhood or being ruthlessly teased and bullied; a bitter divorce, a shocking betrayal, a sexual assault, a serious surgery, or a terrible car accident, to name just a few. The post-traumatic stress syndrome experienced by military veterans is a classic example of soul loss.

Or, when a child is born into this world and the first thing they perceive is that they are not wanted, or that everyone was expecting a boy and they came in as a girl, this can create a form of perinatal soul loss that can affect that person throughout their life.

Soul loss can also be the result of an experience that is so personal at the perceptual level that no one else would know that a trauma had occurred. This is often the case with early childhood soul loss in which there has not been an overt trauma, and so nobody picks up that the child has been severely traumatized. In such a case, it can affect the patterns of the person's life from that time forward-creating inner distortions in which the person feels fragmented in their emotional and psychological realities.

Soul loss is first and foremost an adaptive mechanism that usually serves by allowing us to cope, and in some situations survive a terrible experience, in which the dissociated soul parts depart, carrying the pain, the shock, the extreme emotion, or the memory of the trauma which may be simply unbearable to the sufferer at the time it occurs.

Symptoms of profound and ongoing soul loss frequently manifest as feelings of being fragmented, of not being all there; blocked memory or not being able to remember parts of one's life; a sudden onset of apathy or listlessness, or a lack of joy in life; the inability to make decisions; the inability to feel love for others or receive love from another, often resulting in the sense of being emotionally flat-lined. The loss of these parts of the self is often expressed as despair, as suicidal tendencies, as addictions, or most often-as depression.

Among the traditional peoples, those transpersonal healers who specialize in soul retrieval work are sometimes called 'soul catchers' and they are regarded as being in a league of their own as healers. They are aided and assisted by their spiritual allies, their helping spirits, and working as a team, they track the lost soul parts, find them, and return them to the person who has lost them, restoring the individual's soul to its original, undistorted state.

In the process, the person's vital essence returns to its original owner, an experience that they frequently experience as life-changing. This is ultimately accomplished with the willing participation of the client in creating a sincere call for this work, as well as the integrating of their soul parts back into their overall vital essence.

Soul retrieval can be done in person, the average session usually extending to three or four hours in length. Yet because it is 'non-local' work, it can also be done long distance, and Jill has been able to be of service to folks both nationally and internationally as a transpersonal healer.

Anonymous I replied with this 1.6 year ago, 10 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,371

@previous
I feel very sorry for you. I hope you find something in the real world that makes you happy someday.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 3 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,372

@previous

Why do you do constant stalking?

imafaggot joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,373

@OP
From this point on, I'm going to assume that you are a troll.

Anonymous I replied with this 1.6 year ago, 16 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,374

@396,372
I don't.

This is the first time I've posted on a chan in a long time. Ask the mods of TC/SC next time you see a "stalking" post, I've never posted anything about you. It's not me.

Actually they'll probably refuse to tell you 'cause of "modabuse". But seriously, I don't stalk. Not that you'll believe me, because you've convinced yourself that it's me for some weird reason, but I don't post about you and whoever is doing it is NOT affiliated with me.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,375

@396,373
Stop being off-topic.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 22 seconds later, 2 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,376

@396,374

Anonymous I replied with this 1.6 year ago, 10 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,379

@previous
Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. I asked him about it, and he says he was bluffing and that he hasn't been posting your picture.

I don't know who is the one who has been posting your picture. Whoever it is is probably also the one who keeps posting my dox. I don't even have your pic saved.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 13 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,380

@previous

I stopped emailing you for a month, about a week or two before he said that, not because of threats but because you literally horrify me so much I couldn't stand to talk to you. Horror like Lovecraftian horror, but far worse. So much went on and I every time I went to email you, you just horrified me so I couldn't.

I finally did today because somebody's been stalking me online causing trouble for me on websites unrelated to the chans, though the main thing they did, was a bit under two weeks ago. It was hard for me to email you. I figured you had some court order to watch everything I did on the internet on all my ISPs.

Anonymous E double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 4 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,382

@396,379

By the way that idiot Ducky on Tinychan actually thinks I'm into her.

You, you are really really weird and freaky. No one else I've ever met is like you. But lately you horrify me. I can't describe or explain how well, but you do, so much you wouldn't understand. Perhaps there's a price for being unusual, I am like I am, and you are like you are.

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,386

@previous
I think it's the way he compares himself to genocide victims.

!KThEOwLwbU replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,387

will you two just hatefuck already jeez

oh wait i thought this was ninjj and salty attacking each ohter

kill yourself leonidas

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous I replied with this 1.6 year ago, 3 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,388

@396,380
That sucks. You (or whoever it is) posting my name over and over is causing trouble for me IRL so I know how ya feel.

I don't have a court order for anything, haha. Whoever fucked with you on the other site wasn't me or anyone I know. Are you sure it's chan related?


Honestly man, if you just lay low and stop posting, they'll stop messing with you. The only reason they do it is because you have supersilly autistic meltdowns and they're kind of funny in a sad retarded way.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,389

@396,387

> will you two just hatefuck already jeez

Apparently they do that all the time.

Anonymous E double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,390

@396,388

The stalking stresses me, but it is not what horrifies me at all.

Anonymous I replied with this 1.6 year ago, 3 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,391

@previous
I don't care what horrifies you. Be quiet, stop posting, stop drawing attention to yourself.

I just want whoever is messing with you to stop so you quit thinking it's me and scattering my dox to and fro like a fucking asshole. You are a malicious, vengeful person. Go away from the chans 4ever and do something productive with your life! Like volunteer. Or go back to school. Get happy, man.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 7 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,395

@previous
oh my god u are nicer to this wacko than me lol
ur a big weirdo to call me an asshole, u know that? a big weirdo

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 3 minutes later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,396

@396,391
> You are a malicious, vengeful person.

When I'm mad at someone, I don't do things that petty and utterly useless. I don't speak to people, or write when I'm angry or hate someone. There's a lot of people I hate, most of which I have a lot more info on them than the bits Scatman sent me about you, and nothing I can do to them despite it.

The internet makes things confusing. When many people are mad, they don't go around complaining, they just want to do action, so if these types complain and complain, they're just not really mad.

(Edited 39 seconds later.)

Anonymous E double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 3 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,397

@396,395

> ur a big weirdo to call me an asshole, u know that? a big weirdo

I toldja she was weird. And she's chronically editing her posts like I often tend to. It's a strong habit so hard for me to break.

Oh and ninjj you should talk more like that. I hate it when you talk in proper English.

(Edited 40 seconds later.)

Anonymous I replied with this 1.6 year ago, 5 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,399

@396,395
I guess I'm mostly playing witchu. You're only an asshole because you stopped talking to me a loooong time ago and I'm still a little bitter. You made me mad but I'm glad that you're happy & I guess that's all you can want for someone who used to be special to you, right? I have WAY more 'spect and nice feelings towards you than that wacko, honestly. A guy only a mother could love.

Born this Way !dLadyGAgAA replied with this 1.6 year ago, 42 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,414

wow this did not turn into the epic battle i was hoping for

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 5 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,415

@396,399

I don't know what people are doing IRL to you but I don't like that.

I wish you didn't always turn what's between us into being enemies. I always wanted us to get along together.

If you had just once communicated with me not in text, you'd find I'm not wacko.

Anonymous I replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,416

@previous
no

Anonymous I double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,417

@396,415
so you thought it'd be a great idea to punish me for NOT talking to you by posting my dox everywhere? quite sane, quite. what a guy.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 seconds later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,418

@396,416

I'm not asking, I'm stating a fact. People perceive me as normal in person, on the phone, etc. I'm not but umm I seem that way. :)

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,419

@396,414
fight me

Anonymous I replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,420

@396,418
The fact that you have been unable to stop emailing/posting about me for 3 years and threatened to kill yourself multiple times because I don't want you tells me that you are in fact NOT normal.

Born this Way !dLadyGAgAA replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 4 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,421

@396,419
it will probably come to that someday

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 28 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,422

@396,417

You always seem to think I'm out for revenge. That's not how I see it. It's part overwhelming depression, but most of it is confusion and trying to understand it all. You are different from anyone else, and I can tell that because I am too. I don't get drawn to people who are nice, they have to be different. You seem not to believe me on this, but you truly are different. You failing to understand is what brought all this trouble.

Actually most of the time of tonight I have been looking inside myself, trying to gain insight into my feelings and mind. This is what I mainly do.

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,423

@396,421
oh my god are you being serious

Born this Way !dLadyGAgAA replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,424

@previous
do i look like the kind of guy that fucks around

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 52 seconds later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,425

@previous

How much can you bench press?

Born this Way !dLadyGAgAA replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,427

Externally hosted image@previous
burr burr burr who the fuck cares

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 5 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,428

@previous

He doesn't have the hipster glasses. Even I have the same glasses you do, though an old pair from when I was 11.

Born this Way !dLadyGAgAA replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,429

@previous
you're not wearing those in the pic I have of you

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,430

@previous

I got orthokeratology. Contacts worn at night to alter the shape of the cornea.

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,431

@396,424
u are the kind of guy who fucks around

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,432

@previous

He looks in shape so I'm sure he fucks around with a lot of women. Do you think he texts them back after he fucks them or does he stop communicating for a long time?

(Edited 40 seconds later.)

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 minutes later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,433

@previous
shut up dude

Born this Way !dLadyGAgAA replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 5 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,434

@396,432
u want the d

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 40 minutes later, 6 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,441

@396,391

> do something productive with your life! Like volunteer. Or go back to school. Get happy, man.

One day I'd like to change the world for the better, to make it so it's not such a bad place.

The world is largely bad to me. A few good things exist, subtle things you take for granted until they're gone, like running water, electricity, consumer products that would be hard to make on your own.

But like animals, other than food or pets, they're just things fighting for survival, which is not a good existence. Humanity is little better because for ever one rising above animal instincts, there's millions who just want to destroy everything good.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 hours later, 10 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,465

Just to reiterate, Leonidas' posts are that much funnier even you keep in mind that he is 32 year-old man.

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 hours later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,516

@previous
lol i know he has the troubles of an adolescent girl

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,517

@396,465
*when you keep in mind.
damn

also 100 get

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 11 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,519

@previous
lol 396519get

(Edited 39 seconds later.)

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 21 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,527

@396,346
> She wanted a PPO because I sent her angry post-breakup messages. I didn't threaten or harass her, but she still thought it was enough to go to court for. Thrown out in four hours.

HaikersGuide,

You first said in the thread about me you did gangstalking to your ex because she missed you. Now you say it was because she abused the legal system, and so you were justified. And so you're not as bad a guy as you claim.


@396,379
> Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. I asked him about it, and he says he was bluffing and that he hasn't been posting your picture.
>
> I don't know who is the one who has been posting your picture. Whoever it is is probably also the one who keeps posting my dox. I don't even have your pic saved.

Ginger,

I know that you were the one who first posted the picture. I also can tell from what Fake_anon said he knew, the specific list, that the information was being gained from me being stalked like crazy. I also know you're on the chans more often, than a long time ago, you even posted stuff on Scatchan a week or two back, rudely not answering when someone asked how the math was going (wasn't me).

You are a pathological liar, so I don't know if you're honest about people causing IRL trouble, but if you are, I have a clear idea who's doing it. You like to talk about me to people a lot. And I get the impression from them mentioning it, that when you do this on the chans, that you start trusting them even though they're out to get both of us. Also since you talk to people in real life about me, I'm sure they've come on the chans, and I wouldn't be surprised if they caused trouble.

We each handle things in our own way. I, personally, would not do how you do a lot of things. If a woman came up to me and I wasn't into her (there's certain types of women I'd repulsed by: black, smoker, tattoos, etc.) I would interrogate her about it, have us both examine the matter thoroughly until we both reached an understanding, or until bluntness and direct honesty killed the illusionary nature of romance. But that's just me, and what I'd take favorably to, but I'm sure everyone else has some other way they prefer instead.

(Edited 2 minutes later.)

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 3 minutes later, 19 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,528

@previous
You are a 32 year-old man. You have been obsessing for years over some girl you met on the internet. How does this make you feel?

(Edited 18 seconds later.)

Anonymous M joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 5 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,531

@previous
damlol

Anonymous C replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,533

@396,527
lol
"you're black, allow me to interrogate you so that you understand that i'm repulsed by you because you're black"

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,534

@396,528

If I could put it in words, I would've said it.

Look, this is something I need to understand. And not with whatever bullshit society claims I should believe, but something real. If something has a lot of meaning to me, it's something I need to understand why. I could just put on a mask of professionalism being "oh I'm over 30 and should be a phony person like everyone in society" and ignore the issue till it resurfaces when I'm 40, 50, or hell even in my next lifetime I run into her and it happens all over again, or I can understand it well as much as I can, it just takes time probably because all I have is writing. I really don't like to bother her though, but I occassionally lapse into communicating with her. I know being real about things is undignified.

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 19 seconds later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,535

@396,527
She either secretly missed me, or followed me and tried to talk to me to try and find a reason to fuck me over again. Now that I think about it, it was probably the latter.

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,537

Did I mention that my ex is poor?

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 11 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,539

@previous

I saw a 3-minute documentary on Honey Boo Boo and I remember the family likes to eat cheesy poofs off the floor. Was your ex-girlfriend like that?

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,540

@previous
Nah. She aspired to be like Paris Hilton.

Anonymous N joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,541

@396,537
Is that why you find it hard to sympathize with her?

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 16 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,545

@396,534
Some random girl on the internet is not something that you "need" to understand. You're making a fool of yourself.

I'd try to reason with you, but that'd be futile since people smarter and more informed than me have tried and failed to break through your delusions.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 2 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,547

@previous

She's not random. She's unlike anyone I've ever met. And it's not so much her to understand, but my own feelings. And why she and no one else can influence me so much. And even though I know she's a monster (from my subjective experiences of life which you wouldn't understand), it still does.

(Edited 1 minute later.)

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 minutes later, 20 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,548

@previous
Then why do you persist? It's clearly not amounted to anything but distress for you. From your description in your post, it sounds like you'd be happier if you have it all up.

Anonymous M replied with this 1.6 year ago, 26 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,550

@396,547
Kill yourself.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,551

@396,548
*gave it all up

squeegee joined in and replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,552

@396,548
> asking an obsessed stalker why he doesn't just stop.
Probably due to some malformation of the brain

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 11 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,555

@previous
Yeah, I'm not expecting to make him see reason or anything, but his logic would be interesting to see.

@previous
> Probably due to some malformation of the brain
I wonder if there are biological factors involved in stalking behaviour? That'd be fascinating to learn about. Think I'll go do some brief e-research now.

HaikerensGuide !0VegJ9Jl.Q (OP) replied with this 1.6 year ago, 1 minute later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,556

@396,541
Not necessarily. She was poor, as her parents only made about 80k a year. Before taxes.

(Edited 9 seconds later.)

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 8 minutes later, 21 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,559

@396,552
A popular theory seems to be that it has an evolutionary basis, guarding potential mates from rivals and such.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 15 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,560

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D9j8dJ8AZI [play]
Go to 14 minutes and watch.

(Edited 22 seconds later.)

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 21 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,564

@previous
> David Icke
Well, obviously the guy who alerted us of the reptilian threat is qualified to make a psychological judgement on all of humanity.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 11 seconds later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,565

@396,555

The most common mistake is to assume that logic and emotion are somehow naturally opposed and that employing one means you can't have the other. Excluding emotion doesn't make your reasoning logical, however, and it certainly doesn't cause your answer to be automatically true. Likewise, an emotional response doesn't preclude logical thinking — although it may prevent you from thinking in the first place — and if an emotional plan is successful, that doesn't make logic somehow wrong.

For example, if you love someone, then it logically follows that you would place a higher priority on saving that person than random strangers you don't know. This is a logical consequence of an emotional sentiment. The false dichotomy inherent to this trope, however, would oversimplify by having saving the loved one as the "emotional" choice, with saving everyone else as the "logical."

Anonymous E double-posted this 1.6 year ago, 7 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,567

@396,564

Well he's wrong about humanity in a way. He believes they're good people brainwashed by bad leaders. When they're bad people who prefer bad leaders. If some reptilian spirits exist on another dimension controlling people as he claims, then they're tulpas created by the masses, not some aliens that arrived from elsewhere.

Humanity isn't so much bad like a crazed psycho, but rather it's bad as a hivemind. I was born without being able to synch to humanity's hivemind. I had empathy and all that so it's not assburgers, but I had this strong individuality, and ALL of the emotional problems you've seen from me are from the trauma of not being in with humanity.

(Edited 4 minutes later.)

Anonymous N replied with this 1.6 year ago, 22 minutes later, 22 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,572

@previous
> If some reptilian spirits exist on another dimension controlling people as he claims, then they're tulpas created by the masses, not some aliens that arrived from elsewhere.
As much as some people might like to pull a mountainman and claim David Icke's reptilians are all an elaborate metaphor, Icke seems to actually believe in giant reptilian aliens.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 30 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,582

@396,265

From another thread, someone said, "I had a coworker who smoked while pregnant, and when I asked her about it, she said "Hey, at least I'm not doing crack anymore."

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 58 seconds later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,583

@396,567
A tulpa is not a physical being in any way, it is, reportedly, a self-created hallucination that can only "exist" to the person that created it. Belief itself cannot create things that actually exist outside of a person's head.

Anonymous E replied with this 1.6 year ago, 7 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,584

@previous

> A tulpa is not a physical being in any way, it is, reportedly, a self-created hallucination that can only "exist" to the person that created it.

The original story which I can't find now was a Westerner in Tibet made one themselves and then it went out of control and the other monks started seeing it, and the Westerner finally got rid of it, but then wrote about it in a book.

> Belief itself cannot create things that actually exist outside of a person's head.

David Icke eventually said the reptilians weren't physical but they were spirits that possess people, which like belief is not a physical thing.

Killer Lettuce !!iNo3FkiZx replied with this 1.6 year ago, 4 minutes later, 23 hours after the original post[^] [v] #396,586

@previous
> The original story which I can't find now was a Westerner in Tibet made one themselves and then it went out of control and the other monks started seeing it, and the Westerner finally got rid of it, but then wrote about it in a book.
Yes, I've read that stroy too. It comes from the Wikipedia page, I believe.

It's an anecdote. From distant history, no less. Not really evidence.

> David Icke eventually said the reptilians weren't physical but they were spirits that possess people, which like belief is not a physical thing.
I didn't say that it had to be physical, but there's no evidence that belief can create things independant of a person's mind. Why would it?
:
Or use an imgur URL: [upload]

You are required to fill in a captcha for your first 1 posts. That's only 1 more! We apologize, but this helps stop spam.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules and markup syntax before posting, also keep in mind you can minify URLs using MiniURL and generate image macros using MiniMacro.